Placing Your Order
We make every effort to make sure orders are processed as soon as possible, and no unnecessary delays occur in processing an order. In most cases orders are processed immediately, often next day for in-stock items. During busy periods, delays may occur. All orders will be processed no later than 2 business days upon receipt, provided the items are in-stock and there are no problems with the payment verification.
When placing your order, please consider the following:
- Orders must be placed online at www.fire-parts.com
- Business hours at Fire Parts are Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific time excluding holidays.
- Fire Parts has no access to, or control over, any additional fees billed to the customer by the credit card company, bank, or merchant processor.
- Our shipping cut-off time is 11:00am. Orders placed after 11:00 AM Pacific Standard Time will be shipped the next business day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until Monday (excluding holidays).
- Allow 2 to 4 business days for standard ground shipping.
- Fire-Parts is not responsible for delays incurred once the shipping company has the item.
Please provide a street address for courier service as most couriers are unable to deliver to a PO box.